These were a little tricky to make, but after you get down a template, they are super easy!
Here's what I did:
- Buy some canvas sneakers... I bought mine for $5 at Wal-Mart!
- Take tracing paper and fold it around the front of the shoe as best as you can and trace the pattern of the shoe (since paper won't just lay nicely on a shoe, this can be tricky, so just try your hardest and make do)
- Do the same to the back part of the shoe
- Now take those patterns and cut them out
- Lay the patterns on the shoes and adjust as needed
- Now trace the patterns onto the back of fabric and cut out
- Using a fabric glue (I used Aleene's), glue fabric to shoes by starting to glue in the middle of the fabric and working your way out
- Because fabric stretches, you may need to cut some fabric off your shoes as you're gluing