I *heart* a Peep... not necessarily how they taste, but how they look. ADORABLE!
Actually, I do like how they taste, but only while dipped in hot chocolate... sounds good about right now. Delish!
So, this is what kept me awake last night.
A fun Easter outfit for Scarlet! It's not her Easter Sunday outfit... I bought that... it's TOO DIE FOR. I can't wait to show you!
Anyway, back to the Peeps--
Peeps Shirt Directions:
- Iron a piece of WONDER UNDER to the back of pink fabric
- Cut out the bunny from my pattern
- Trace 3 of the bunnies onto the Wonder Under on the back of the pink fabric
- Cut out the bunnies
- Peel the paper backing off of the bunnies
- Iron the bunnies onto the shirt
- Satin Stitch or zig zag stitch around the bunnies to secure them onto the shirt and to prevent fraying
- With black embroidery floss stitch eyes and nose onto the bunnies
- You're done!!!
I bought my shirt from Old Navy for $2.99 and I used old fabric, so this shirt cost me $3 to make! Fab deal!
Hope you make one... Scarlet LOVES hers and I know your kids will too!!!