Scarlet was so proud to take her Valentines to school this year. We worked really hard on them and they turned out so cute! Scarlet made all the paper and die cut choices and I did all the folding and glueing. We were a great team!
Wanna know how we made them?
Here you go!
1. Start off with 1 sheet of 12x12 paper. I used a K&CO Valentine pad with die cuts from Michaels.
2. Cut 2 and a half strips of paper- 3 inches wide.
3. Accordion fold all 3 strips of paper.
4-6. Using strong tape, adhere the 3 pieces together into a long strip.
7. Adhere both ends of the long strip together forming a circle.
8. The circle will pop up into a cup like shape. (It's annoying!)
9. Using a glue gun, adhere a glittered heart to the front of the paper ring.
10. Using a glue gun, adhere the paper from the Giant Pixie Stick to the back of the paper ring.
11. Stick a large die cut over the paper from the Giant Pixie Stick.
12. Add a die cut to the glittery heart on front.
13. Tie a bow below the paper ring and use a drop of glue to hold it in place.
I hope you try some next year!!!