It's Easter time again and you know what that means for my blog-
time for a new Easter shirt!!! This is what I came up with this year...
Directions and pattern below- I hope you try it!!!
Here's what you'll need to get started:
1. Cut out bunny pattern and the letters below (I didn't follow the line of bow around the neck. I also cut the ear off in a jagged line. Look at my pics to see what I mean)
2. Iron Wonder Under to the back of the brown fabric and the pink fabric
3. Trace the bunny onto the back of the brown fabric with Wonder Under. Trace the letters onto the back of the pink fabric with Wonder Under
4. Iron stabilizer to the underside of the front of the shirt
6. Remove the backings and iron the bunny and letters to the front of the shirt
7. Using a satin stitch, iron around the letters
8. Add a ribbon bow to the bunny with a stitch or a safety pin