My latest soda pop Easter creation:
Last year I came up with THIS:
...and it was a big hit, so I decided I needed some new pop cuteness this year.
Here's what I did:
1. I started with a 4 pack of orange soda.
2. I traced the front and back of the carton onto patterned paper.
3. Cut out the squares.
4. Cut strips of paper large enough to cover pop labels.
5 & 6. Add paper to bottles and carton.
7. Print and cut out pattern. Trace it onto patterned paper. I taped my pattern paper wrong sides together then cut to save me from having to cut out extra carrot tops.
8 & 9. Cut out 8 double-sided carrot tops.
10. Using a glue gun, add carrot top to bottle.
11. Add the other side.
12. Tie ribbon around the base of the carrot top.
13. Print and cut out pattern. Trace the parts onto the paper you desire and then cut that paper out. I like to line all of my paper creations with a fine black pen. I also shaded the inside of the bunny ears with pink chalk-- blush works great too!
14. Assemble pieces to form a bunny topped carrot. Glue it to the drink carton. Add a little strip of brown cardstock behind the carton to make dirt. Add a bow and stickers letters and you're done!!!