A fun little Easter Bunny headband that took about 20 minutes to make.
Wanna make one?
Here's how I did it:
1. Gather felt, bunny buttons, DMC floss, darning needle, flower stencil or template, elastic ruffle trim.
2. Cut out 5 flowers any shape, any size. (I used a template, but ANY pattern will work)
3. Fold one of the flowers into a quarter. Put a stitch or two through all layers.
4. Place quartered flower onto one of the other flowers and stitch in place and knot. (don't cut thread- continue to work on same thread without cutting for the whole flower.
5. Place 2 quartered flower on flat flower and sew and knot into place.
6. Do the same with the other 2 quartered flowers.
7. Sew bunny button into place in the center of the bud.
8. Cut out a leaf (I just freehanded one with scissors) and sew onto the back of the bud.
9. Sew elastic ruffle (headband) onto the back of the bud and add a circle of felt over the back to cover all the stitching, etc.
10. Or add it to a hard plastic headband or barrette!
I linked up to: